Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Our weekend in the Cork and Kerry areas

Blarney Castle. No, neither one of us kissed the Blarney Stone, that seems nasty.







Cobh Cathedral (pronounced Cove)



Cork




St. Anne's Church in Cork. We were able to ring the church bells and climb all the way to the top of the church.



The Bridge Bar in Portmagee. This was Emma's first pub.



Below are some of the gorgeous views from the Ring of Kerry drive.



2 comments:

Robin Lynge said...

If I didn't know better, I might think that you guys were teaching Emma how to drink like the Irish! First Guinness, then Jameson, now she's hanging out at the pub...

The Horvath's said...

Isn't Cobh pretty? We had a great time there and have some identical pictures from the ring of kerry. Nice to see the weather is the same.... It would be a terrible thing to have to enjoy in the sun.

Hope you're all doing well. Emma is getting so big! I'm putting some pics in a blog from disney day by day... you'll have to check them out. We had a great time.