what a cute laugh! i love the video's that is so much fun! i can't wait to see you soon. the girls and I saw Sex and The City last weekend. OMG...you are so Charlotte! Jesska and I were laughing so hard thinking of you. We will have to see it when you get back if you dont see it in Ireland!
Oh I definitely think we should rent the movie so all 4 of us can watch it together and have some wine and just chill! Now I really need to see this movie b/c Christy, Jesska and Robin have all said I am Charlotte.
3 comments:
what a cute laugh! i love the video's that is so much fun! i can't wait to see you soon. the girls and I saw Sex and The City last weekend. OMG...you are so Charlotte! Jesska and I were laughing so hard thinking of you. We will have to see it when you get back if you dont see it in Ireland!
Christy
So cute! I love hearing babies laugh :)
You really are Charlotte! We'll have to rent the movie when it comes out and have a girl's night when you get back
Oh I definitely think we should rent the movie so all 4 of us can watch it together and have some wine and just chill! Now I really need to see this movie b/c Christy, Jesska and Robin have all said I am Charlotte.
Post a Comment