Monday, April 14, 2008

I love my feet!

Emma loves to grab her feet now. She is also talking like crazy. She makes a lot of "ba ba ba" and "da da da" sounds.

4 comments:

Robin Lynge said...

I love it! Camryn has just found her hands. I guess the feet are next.

Christy Lockridge said...

Finding feet is so much fun! Pretty soon she will be walking on them. Time just goes by way to fast!

Nice you finally figured out the comments. I have only been leaving them since you started this thing.

Christy

Green Family said...

Christy,
I know right, I had to go all the way to the beginning to read all of the comments. Wow. Gus didn't know it either.

Angel said...

She is so cute Val and Gus! I can't wait to meet her! I hope all is well.

Keep posting - I love seeing how much she is growing.